6.06.2017

Sex and the City S2 Ep7-12: A Retro SSL Review



So, I thought I'd be ready to post a new lady-gasm Journal Article Summary today, but I'm not. Yet, I still need to post something, so I'm posting something easy while I watch TV. Thus:

My new little segment is back for a 5th round (Here's the others). It's a modified, lazy version of an SSL Review. It's just me transcribing my notes, page by page, on all of the Sex and the City episodes. I watched them all - not necessarily in order - during 2007 and 2008, and I took notes on the depiction/discussion of female orgasm and female masturbation. It was my early attempt at this type of lady-gasm review stuff. Anyway, I never actually created reviews from these notes, but since they exist, I'd like to get them out there on the interwebs before they get burned in a house fire or something...thus this series.

Ramona and my SATC Notes

Anyway, the fun of this will be that I will transcribe these as word for word as I can while still trying to make it be a sensible read. I'll post a pick of the notes for your reference. I'll do one or more episodes at a time - from the beginning of the notebook to the end. I may add notes for clarification.

Hopefully these won't make me look like a dumb asshole. I will add them in the TV SSL Review Master List  (of course you are also welcome to check out the Movie SSL Review Master List as well). Here we go.

SATC Notes S2 E7-12

Season 2 Ep 7
-Guy was fucking Sam missionary. He was pumping away. She was making orgasms noises until she realized she fucked him before then stopped.

Season 2 Ep 8
-Sam of men "and 97% of them can't fuck worth a damn."

-Miranda and Steve have sex for 1st time missionary. He's pumping -can see their feet and hers ar not moving - his are moving. Voice over says, "Steve the bartender served Miranda 2 orgasms straight up."

Season 2 Ep 9
nothing

Season 2 Ep 10
nothing

Season 2 Ep11
Charlotte looks like she orgasmed during missionary while he was doing the work and she was not (just laying there).

Season 2 Ep 12
-Miranda gets head and looks very pleasured
-Miranda sounds like going towards orgasm in missionary - not working - him definitely pumping. She stops when realizes his parents are there.

Modern Day Me Comments
So looks to me like the theme for the end of season 2 was dudes pumping into the SatC ladies missionary while they just lay there like logs yet somehow still orgasm a bunch.

Don't get me wrong. I don't got no problems with missionary. I think it gets a bad rep actually. People are always telling women to get on top to have orgasms like women's vaginas will just magically start being able to orgasm from penis banging because she's on top. But that's bullshit advice because, of course, women need outer clitoral/vulva stimulation to orgasm, and a lady can get clit stimulation along with intercourse in any position as long as she (and her partner) do whatever is needed to make that happen. Anyway, my point is I love missionary actually because I have developed solid clit grinding skills during intercourse in that positions.

So, the fact that these ladies are orgasming in missionary position is not troublesome to me. That they are orgasming while laying there motionless and getting boned on is what's problematic. That's some bullshit. None of those women or dudes had a hand on the clit. There were no vibrators placed in between pelvises. None of them were grinding that clit up against their partner while they did the nasty.

So, basically end of season 2 was just a bunch of unrealistic orgasming from PinV pounding. Not top notch, Sex in the City.




No comments:

Post a Comment