4.08.2013

Peaches and Cream by 112 - SSL Dirty Song Champ



I am proud to announce that a new song has been added as an SSL Dirty Song Champ. By recommendation of our very own Kat von Sass, Peaches and Cream by 112 was approved. I know you are too excited to speak, so don't. Just head over to the still tiny (just 7 songs so far) SSL Dirty Song Champs playlist on Spotify, or watch it down below. The elite SSL Dirty Song Champ list, for those who don't know, is my selection of sexy, Orgasm Equality approved songs. You can learn more about qualifications in my post HERE

What you need to know about this song is that it doesn't include lyrics insinuating or outright saying anything unrealist or wrong about female orgasm like that a penis banging into her vag will make a lady come. It actually doesn't specifically talk about females getting off at all. However, it does talk about lickin' on some peaches and cream, know what I mean? It's dudes singing about how much they love sexy time with a woman and particularly how much they love to eat a gal out. That's great in itself, but it is also a nice balance to the many songs out there sung by women about how much they love pleasing a man sexually. You know I'm all about balance.

So, to get to the point, I'm including this song because it doesn't say or insinuate anything unrealistic about how women orgasms, and it does include a celebration of men giving women oral. I have to say I believe celebrations of tongue on clit is something the Orgasm Equality Movement should back. The rest of the lyrics in this song are still sexy but more vague, but he section below really drives it home, I think.

Won't stop girl you know I can't get enough
Wanna taste it in the morning when I'm waking up
Like peach cobbler in my stomach when I eat it up
Got your legs around my neck so I can't get up
See the boys 112 we from the A'
(A' - shorty we don't play)
And when it comes to eating peaches, shorty we don't play
So all the ladies in the house if your peach the shit
Put your hands in the air represent your clique
 Enjoy, and I'd love to hear other suggestions for the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment