10.21.2012

On Vacation!



Well, I'm on vacation at the moment, visiting a friend in Kansas City and Charlie's brother out in Manhattan, Kansas, and we got busy trying to get everything tied up for the trip....so I haven't been as successful as I hoped at getting the blogs up that I had been wanting to. However, I'll have some relaxation time on this vacation coming up to do some writing, and work has slowed a bit, so if you have been missing my twice weekly Orgasm Equality related rants, then just hang in there. I'll be back at it soon.

On a funner note. I'm having a great time so far. Our illustrious host, Mr. Lee Piechocki is a friend of Charlie's from Ball State College of Fine Art. He's been a great tour guide through the KC art scene, which, might I say, knows how to have some fun (Evil Monkey Party). I'd also like to say congrats to Lee who was recently featured in New American Painter for the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment